We are a proudly independent and fully integrated agency located in Leatherhead Surrey, looking for a designer with 3/5 years experience to join our small Creative team, working with mainly Food & Drink clients.
You are, an energetic and talented designer, with a diverse portfolio. You will be able to take design briefs and respond with creative design ideas and solutions for campaigns and projects and see them through to final finish with the guidance of the Design Director as required. You will be able to work on your own initiative, confident at concepting and able to articulate and present your inspiration and ideas to the wider team.
You will be working alongside and supporting the Design Director as well as the wider team. This role will require you to help with the day-to-day tasks within the Studio, which include; artworking, making corrections, ad resizing and creative-artworking. The successful candidate will be happy to do this as part of their role.
Key Responsibilities / Skills:
• 3/5 years experience
• Enthusiastic, self motivated and a real team player
• Design qualification or relevant experience
• Proficient in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator and ideally experienced in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Enjoy working on a variety of projects
• Ability to manage a number of projects for multiple clients and to communicate status of projects internally
• Experience leading design projects across the entire lifecycle, from research through to visuals and managing design from initial client brief through the design processes to delivery
• All -rounder, with a track record of designing high-quality work
• Know about the latest trends, challenges and technologies within the design industry
• Have exceptional attention to detail with a strong eye for design, typography and layout
• Highly organised with time management skills
• Creative thinker & problem solver
• Ability to empathise with end users to gain insights and understanding in order to translate to visuals
• Excellent written, verbal and demonstration skills including the confidence to present and rationalize ideas and concepts internally
• Love food and drink
Salary dependent on experience.
If you think you’re right for this role please email us your CV and some examples of your work to email@example.com