PR Account Manager
Jellybean is an award-winning full-service agency, specialising in the food and drink market. We are based in Leatherhead, Surrey – junction 9 of the M25.
We are looking for a PR Account Manager with 3+ years’ experience to join the foodservice PR department. If you are a confident communicator, creative and a real team player we’d love to hear from you. Being a foodie isn’t essential, but it helps!
You will be:
- Working on a range of B2B global and start-up PR clients
- Project management of campaigns
- Acting as a day-to-day point of contact for clients
- Planning, management and reporting of social media accounts (all platforms)
- Copywriting – including press releases, features, blogs and Q&As
- Proposal writing and presenting, including helping to create annual plans
- Helping with annual and ongoing budget planning and billing
- Supporting the GAD to grow the accounts commercially, as well as mentor the junior members of the PR team.
- Salary +£28k depending on experience.
- Minimum 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays and half day on your birthday
- Private healthcare (after 12 months in the role)
- Free on-site car park
- Flexible working hours
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Development programme to support you in your career progression
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com