Jellybean is an independent full-service agency, specialising in the food and drink market. For thirty years we have been providing compelling and strategically led creative campaigns, working with clients across marcomms, digital, PR and social media.
This is a dynamic and vibrant agency that will provide a great opportunity for the right candidate who is eager to progress, as well as work within a fun and passionate team.
The role of PR Account Manager requires an individual who is proactive, highly organised, self-motivated, a creative thinker with strong writing skills and a real team player. The successful applicant will work as part of the PR Department on a number of different clients within an existing account team, and will report directly to the Account Director.
The PR Account Manager acts as a critical link between the client and the agency. Taking a strategic lead from the Account Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of their clients’ press office, social media and bespoke project work, while dealing with day-to-day responsibilities.
To work with an account team including a director and exec, the role will include:
• Acting as a day-to-day point of contact for dedicated accounts
• Campaign strategy, planning and implementation with AD
• Daily press office management
• Copywriting – press releases, features, newsletters and blogs
• Managing projects with support of account executive, and where required alongside marcomms
• Chairing, planning and attending meetings
• Managing social media accounts
• Managing account group workflow
• Creating annual client plans (with AD)
• Proposal writing and presenting
• Managing existing client growth/new business
• Reporting/reviewing (or delegation of)
• Annual and ongoing budget planning
• Managing/motivating AE
• Developing industry contacts/relationships including journalists
• Supporting the AD with new business proposals where applicable
The ideal candidate should have a passion for food and be able to quickly fit into the agency and hit the ground running in the role. You should possess:
• Experience in a similar client facing and project management role with some proven success under your belt
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Experience managing social media accounts
• Good networking and people skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to use initiative to solve problems and think creatively
• Foodservice knowledge/experience desirable but not essential
Salary commensurate with experience and industry benchmarked.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com