The role of Marketing Assistant requires an individual who is hard working, enthusiastic and looking to learn and grow as part of a friendly and motivated team. You must love being around and talking to people, show attention to detail, be a natural ‘doer’ and a genuine team player.
To support the Marcomms account handling team in day to day tasks and responsibilities including:
• Desk/Web research
• Powerpoint creation
• Sourcing promotional widgets where required
• Assisting Account team with research for New Business pitches etc.
• Proof Reading
• Campaign reporting
• Website updates & newsletters
• Daily news service editing
• Office admin – phones, post, filing etc Along with other Execs
The ideal candidate should be able to quickly fit into the agency and hit the ground running in the role. You should possess:
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent phone manner
• Ability to use own initiative
• Customer skills (internal, journalists, supplier)
• Good English language skills
• An understanding of marketing communications
• Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Salary commensurate with experience and industry benchmarked.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com