Whisky's 12 Days of Christmas competition is open to UK residents working in the foodservice or retail industres aged 18+ and closes at midnight on 19th December 2017. Entries are eligible via Twitter and Instagram by reposting the social media post using the hashtag #JellyXmas and stating what the film is. For all correct answers, Jellybean Creative Solutions will donate £1 to Hospitality Action and £1 to Grocery Aid, up to a total of £500. Participants who guess all 12 films correctly will be entered into a prize draw to win a Fortnum & Mason food hamper worth £150. The winner of the Fortnum & Mason hamper will be announced on 20th December 2017.
Promoter: Jellybean Creative Solutions, 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ.
Click here to read the full terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Jellybean Creative Solutions, 4 Bridge Street, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8BZ
1. Entry is open to those working in the Foodservice or retail industries, who are UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Internet access is required to enter the competition.
3. The closing date for Whisky's 12 days of Christmas competition is midnight on 19th December 2017.
Entry Requirements for Prize Draw:
4. Participants who correctly name all 12 films will be entered into a prize draw to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper to the value of £150.
5. Only entries received between the 4th – 19th December 2017 will be valid.
6. Entries are limited to one person per participant, per film.
7. For all participants that provide the correct name of the film, Jellybean Creative Solutions will donate £1 to Hospitality Action and £1 to Grocery Aid, up to a maximum of £500, in total across both charities.
8. There is one Fortnum & Mason Food hamper to be won worth £150.
9. The hamper will be sent to the winner of the prize draw within 3 weeks of announcement.
Winner Selection and Judging Criteria:
10. The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random.
11. The winner will be announced on Twitter and Instagram and will be contacted to arrange the delivery of the prize.
12. The prize winner is required to accept his/her prize within 28 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance, a supplementary winner will be drawn.
13. The winner will be posted on www.jellybeancreative.co.uk
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated offer.
15. To announce the winner, the prize winner's Twitter handle / Instagram handle may be displayed on Jellybean Creative Solutions Twitter, Instagram and website.
16. The prize is non-transferable.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
20. The promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any failure on Twitter or Instagram during the competition period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
21. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Twitter or Instagram feeds involved in this promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
22. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, plagiarised, altered or tampered with in any way.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
24. The prize winner’s full name and county are available by emailing email@example.com within three months of the Closing Date.
26. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.